Your spot for what's kicking in the world of soccer.

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

So so dirrrty is Luis Suarez's goal against Stoke


In my last  Liver n' Onions I expressed my displeasure with the slurry of missed chances that Liverpool and more so Luis Suarez flubbed against Norwich City in their 1-1 draw last weekend. As a devoted reader of this blog SpotKickJournalism, Suarez clearly read that post and responded with one of the filthiest goals I have ever seen bar- none. First he nutmegs the Stoke defender than hits a deft curler past the outstretched Sorenson. 

Ooooh My Gooooal! Absolutely nuts. Check the vid below and prepare a change of underpants.


So sick... to add Suarez netted again boosting Liverpool into the quarterfinals of the Carling Cup winning 2-1 over Stoke City. 

No comments:

Post a Comment