Your spot for what's kicking in the world of soccer.

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Uruguay Reach Final After Defeating Peru 2-0 In Copa America

A brace from Luis Suarez saw Uruguay defeat Peru advancing them to the Copa America Final. After heavy-hitters Brazil, Chile and hosts Argentina get eliminated, the tournament surely seems Uruguay's to lose. They will face the winners of the Venezuela vs. Paraguay semi, that will play today. I am happy to see Uruguay continue their International success from the World Cup last year. One of my greatest sporting predictions was that Uruguay would do well in the South Africa. I had them getting third place, but the Germans claimed that. They were my dark-horse and I continue to want to see them do well in world football, so I will be urging them to claim ultimate glory on rival's soil.

No comments:

Post a Comment