Your spot for what's kicking in the world of soccer.

Friday, February 10, 2012

Why I listen to World Football Daily

Why I listen to World Football Daily:

I have to show some love the show that has made me the football fan that I am today. World Football Daily is a subscriber based radio show that brings the "going-ons" of global football to the American fan, five days a week. As a devoted listener since 2009, I have been tantalized by the variety of guests and players they have managed to bring on the show. A large part of the knowledge I posses on this game I can be attributed to the topics discussed on this show and I would highly recommend it to anyone who wants to learn more about the game. As a football addict this show is my pusher, and I don't see rehab in my future anytime soon.

An average show runs about two hours long and is filled with un-parralled content. The global perspective of the game is observed as guests such as Graham Hunter and Tim Vickery frequent the show. Players like Rafael van der Vaart give you the insight to the life of the player as well as the preparation heading into their weekend fixtures.

If you're a fan, player or casual supporter this show is for you. The video below gives you a visual look on what i'm talking about as you see the WFD family explain why everything I have just said is poppycock.

No comments:

Post a Comment